How to connect SMS by Zapier + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier and Typeform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a form is submitted.
automatically do this!
Create an Empty Form
Creates a new empty form.
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier + Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.