ServiceM8 + Schedule It Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between ServiceM8 and Schedule It.
It's easy to connect ServiceM8 + Schedule It and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a Job's status changes to Completed.
Triggers when a new Client is created.
Triggers when a new job is created.
Triggers when an event or task is deleted from a resource you specify.
Triggers when an event or task is updated in a resource you specify.
Triggers when a Job is assigned to a Queue.
Triggers when a Form is completed. Requires the Forms add-on to be enabled in your ServiceM8 account.
Triggers when a new event or task is added to a resource you specify.
Triggers when a resource you specify is added to an event or task that was not tagged to it previously.
Triggers when a new resource is added.
- Step 1: Authenticate ServiceM8 + Schedule It.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.