How to connect Responder (רב מסר) + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between Responder (רב מסר) and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
- New Subscriber AddedTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- Subscriber Did Not Open EmailsTriggers when a subscriber did not open an email for more than X days in the list.Trigger
- Subscriber Reached SeniorityTriggers when subscriber reaches at specific seniority in days.Trigger
- New List CreatedTriggers when a new list is created.Trigger
- Change Subscriber StatusChange the status of the subscriber in a list to active or inactive.Action
- Create a ListCreates a new list.Action
- Delete SubscriberDelete the subscriber from a list (NOT RECOMMENDED. This will delete subscriber history).Action
- Unsubscribe a SubscriberUnsubscribe a Subscriber from the Rav Messer account.Action
- Responder (רב מסר)
Subscribes a subscriber to an existing list.
Fires when you or your user cancels the booking through our system
Fires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.Me
Fires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our system
Issue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.
- Step 1: Authenticate Responder (רב מסר) + YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.