How to connect Ontraport + Jotform
Zapier lets you send info between Ontraport and Jotform automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a contact successfully fills out an Ontraport or ONTRAPages Form.Trigger
- Product Purchasedpurchase object whenever specified product is purchasedTrigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is successfully added to a contact or a custom object.Trigger
- Transaction Created With Productinvoice object whenever specified product is purchasedTrigger
- Tag RemovedTriggers when a tag is successfully removed from a contact or custom object.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates or updates a contact in Ontraport.Action
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
Invite assignees to complete your form
Invite assignees to complete your pre-populated form
Generate a new submission for your form
- Step 1: Authenticate Ontraport and Jotform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.