How to connect Microsoft To Do + Pinboard
Zapier lets you send info between Microsoft To Do and Pinboard automatically—no code required.
- Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Updated TaskTriggers when a task is updated.Trigger
- Create ListCreates a new list.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Complete TaskMarks a task as complete.Action
- Find a TaskSearch for a Task.Action
- Microsoft To Do
Finds a task by title, or creates one if none is found.
Triggers when a bookmark is created in your account.
This creates a new bookmark on your Pinboard.
- Step 1: Authenticate Microsoft To Do and Pinboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.