Microsoft Teams + Chargebee Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Microsoft Teams and Chargebee.
It's easy to connect Microsoft Teams + Chargebee and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new channel is created within a team.
Triggers when a new message is received in a chat.
Triggers when a new member is added to a team. Requires installation of the Zapier app from the Teams Store.
Triggers when a credit card expires.
Triggers when a customer is created.
Triggers when a member or highlight word is mentioned in a channel. Requires installation of the Zapier app from the Teams Store.
Triggers when a new chat is created.
Triggers when a new message is posted in a channel. Requires installation of the Zapier app from the Teams Store.
Triggers when customer details such as first name, last name, email, billing address, etc., are updated.
Triggers when a new invoice is generated(with line item support).
- Step 1: Authenticate Microsoft Teams + Chargebee.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.