How to connect MeetFox + Asana
Zapier lets you send info between MeetFox and Asana automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new meeting is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Workspace / Organization
Specify which workspace/organization.
You may have to select a workspace if you get errors when loading Projects.
Required if no project is selected below. May be needed to avoid errors when selecting a Project below.
Required if on the Asana Free plan.
Specify which project to watch for new stories.
Specify which task. If blank, defaults to stories on the project itself only, but NOT all stories on all tasks.
New Tag Created
Triggered when you create a new tag.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How MeetFox + Asana Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate MeetFox and Asana.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.