How to connect LiveAgent + SendPulse
Zapier lets you send info between LiveAgent and SendPulse automatically—no code required.
- New Customer (Experimental)Triggers when a new customer is added to system. (uses API v3).Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added to system.Trigger
- Add Customer to GroupAdd customer to group.Action
- Create ConversationCreates new conversation.Action
- Add New CustomerAdds new contact/customer to system.Action
- Remove Customer From GroupRemoves customer from particular group.Action
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
Triggers when subscriber is updated.
Add a new subscriber to a list.
Unsubscribe an email address from a list.
Updates a subscriber on a list.
- Step 1: Authenticate LiveAgent + SendPulse.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.