How to connect LiveAgent + Giphy
Zapier lets you send info between LiveAgent and Giphy automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new customer is added to system.
automatically do this!
Add Customer to Group
Add customer to group.
- New Customer (Experimental)Triggers when a new customer is added to system. (uses API v3).TriggerScheduled
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added to system.TriggerScheduled
- Add Customer to GroupAdd customer to group.ActionScheduled
- Create ConversationCreates new conversation.ActionScheduled
- Add New CustomerAdds new contact/customer to system.ActionScheduled
- Remove Customer From GroupRemoves customer from particular group.ActionScheduled
- Find GIFFinds a random GIF that matches your specified keyword(s).ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate LiveAgent + Giphy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
LiveAgent is the only customer support app you will ever need. Helpdesk, Ticketing, Automation, Live Chat, Call Center, FAQs, Support Portal, Facebook and Twitter monitoring... Plus, it works well with others like MailChimp, Highrise, AWeber, Google Analytics and 50+ more