How to connect LinkedIn Ads + Twilio
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn Ads and Twilio automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Event Registration Form ResponseTriggers when you receive a new event response.Trigger
- New Lead Gen Form ResponseTriggers when you receive a new form response.Trigger
- Add Email to AudienceAdds an email address to an Audience.Action
- Create AudienceCreates an Audience that you can add email addresses to.Action
- Remove Email from AudienceRemoves an email address from an Audience.Action
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
Triggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn Ads and Twilio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.