KiSSFLOW + Mailparser Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between KiSSFLOW and Mailparser.
It's easy to connect KiSSFLOW + Mailparser and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.
Approve a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.
Creates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.
Triggers when a new email is parsed in an inbox.
Initiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.
- Step 1: Authenticate KiSSFLOW + Mailparser.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.