How to connect JotForm + Restyaboard
Zapier lets you send info between JotForm and Restyaboard automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.
Adds an existing label to a specific card.
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is created.Trigger
- New BoardTriggers when a new board is created.Trigger
- New CardTriggers when a new card is createdTrigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is created.Trigger
- Add Label to CardAdds an existing label to a specific card.Action
- Create BoardCreates a new board.Action
- Create CardAdds a new card on a specific board and list.Action
Writes a new comment on a specific card.
Adds a new list on a specific board.
Update a card's name, due date, or position in list.
- Step 1: Authenticate JotForm + Restyaboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.