Jira Software Server + ManyChat Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Jira Software Server and ManyChat.
It's easy to connect Jira Software Server + ManyChat and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when you add an issue to a project of your selection.
Triggers when you add a new issue type.
Triggers when a project is added.
Triggers when a chat is opened with a user.
Triggers when a user has purchased an order.
Triggers when a new issue is added that matches some JQL.
Triggers when you add a new priority.
Triggers when an issue is updated.
Triggers when your bot sends the “Trigger a Zap” event.
Triggers when a user subscribes to your page.
- Step 1: Authenticate Jira Software Server + ManyChat.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.