Do More With Hootsuite
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Hootsuite with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
Thank new Twitter followers via Hootsuite
Want a quick and easy way to thank your followers? Use this Zapier integration and Hootsuite will send a quick thank you to any new Twitter followers.
How this Twitter-Hootsuite integration works
- You get a new Twitter follower
- Hootsuite will send them a thank you. Make sure to customize the message in the response!
Publish Hootsuite messages for new or updated Google Sheets rows
Do you have users within your organization who aren't familiar with using Hootsuite yet? Perhaps they want to still be able to quickly publish posts using Hootsuite? Set up this Google Sheets-Hootsuite integration and each time a row is created or updated in a selected Google sheet, Zapier will publish those rows' as messages to the selected social profiles.
How this Google Sheets-Hootsuite integration works
- A Google sheets row is added or updated
- Hootsuite publishes the message from those rows
- Google Sheets
Create Hootsuite messages whenever new labels are added to Trello cards
Do you have a Trello board full of messages that you want to be posted to your social networks? Set up this Trello-Hootsuite integration to monitor for a specific label and have the card description be scheduled by the due date of the card.
How this Trello-Hootsuite integration works
- Create or add a defined label to all your Trello cards in a specific board
- Hootsuite schedules the message of the card description at the card due date
Create new Hootsuite posts for articles on Feedly
Are you using Feedly to curate your content that you want to share over your social media accounts? Set up this integration, and Zapier will automatically schedule or publish a post to Hootsuite whenever a new article is added to your Feedly feed.
How this Feedly-Hootsuite integration works
- A new article is added to your Feedly feed
- Zapier creates a post on Hootsuite
Post new favorited Pocket items to Hootsuite
Using Hootsuite to manage your social media and locating content to share with Pocket? Set up this Zapier integration to automatically schedule or publish posts from Pocket whenever you favorite them automatically.
How this Pocket-Hootsuite integration works
- An item in Pocket is favorited
- Zapier publishes or schedules a post in Hootsuite
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
Launched on Zapier September 19, 2017
Keeping up with social media content creation can be a time sink. But using Zapier with Hootsuite, you can now automate the process, scheduling approved posts and blasting your users about upcoming events in your calendar. You can even automatically add blog posts or news items from your RSS feed so you never run out of content.
Here are some creative ways to use Hootsuite with Zapier:
- Looking for a seamless way to approve and schedule social posts from all your contributors? Use Zapier to create Hootsuite messages whenever new labels are added to Trello cards.
- Make sure your latest blog posts make it to all of your social streams when you use Zapier to schedule or publish new RSS items on Hootsuite.
- Let your followers know about your next big event. Post new Google Calendar events to your social networks with Hootsuite.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Subscriber") and Actions (like "Schedule Message") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Hootsuite Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Schedules a message to send to one or more social profiles.
You use lots of apps to get stuff done. Zapier creates more time in your day by helping you automate those apps, so they work for you in the background.