How to connect InvoiceBerry + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between InvoiceBerry and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New Credit NoteTriggers when a new credit note is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New QuoteTriggers when a new quote is created.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Add ExpenseAdds a new expense.Action
- Create InvoiceAdds a new Invoice.Action
Adds a new item.
Fires when you or your user cancels the booking through our system
Fires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.Me
Fires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our system
Issue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.
- Step 1: Authenticate InvoiceBerry and YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.