How to connect Gerar certificado + Jotform
Zapier lets you send info between Gerar certificado and Jotform automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
- Create certificates with Gerar Certificado from new Jotform submissions and save them to Google Drive
Create certificates with Gerar Certificado from new Jotform submissions and save them to Google Drive
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Gerar certificado + Jotform
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Gerar certificado + Jotform workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Google Drive to their workflows
Create certificates with Gerar Certificado from new Jotform submissions and save them to Google DriveCreate certificates with Gerar Certificado from new Jotform submissions and save them to Google DrivePremium
- Create a Valid CertificateCreate a valid certificate (this process consumes your credits)Action
- Create a Test CertificateCreate a test certificate to verify that the chosen model is completely configuredAction
- Get Credit BalanceGet a balance of credits available in your premium accountAction
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- Assign FormInvite assignees to complete your formAction
- Assign Prefilled FormInvite assignees to complete your pre-populated formAction
- Create SubmissionGenerate a new submission for your formAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Gerar certificado and Jotform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.