How to connect Freshdesk + Microsoft Excel
Zapier lets you send info between Freshdesk and Microsoft Excel automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Freshdesk and Microsoft Excel workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshdesk.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Ticket Note
Triggers when a Note is added to a Ticket.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a user is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate Freshdesk and Microsoft Excel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.