How to connect Formstack + Trigger
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Trigger automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new Company is added.
Create a new Company.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- New TaskTriggers when a new Task is added.TriggerScheduled
- New ProjectTriggers when a new Project is added.TriggerScheduled
- New CompanyTriggers when a new Company is added.TriggerScheduled
- Create New CompanyCreate a new Company.ActionScheduled
Create a new Project.
Create a new TriggerApp task.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + Trigger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.