How to connect Formstack + TextP2P
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and TextP2P automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new form is added.
automatically do this!
Add Contact to List
Add existing TextP2P contact to an existing TextP2P list
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- Get UnsubscribersTriggers when a contact opts-out of receiving texts by replying STOP.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdd existing TextP2P contact to an existing TextP2P listAction
- Create ContactCreates a Contact associated to a list within TextP2PAction
- Remove Contact From ListRemove TextP2P existing contact from a list it's assigned toAction
Send a single text message
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + TextP2P.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.