How to connect Formstack + Text Request
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Text Request automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new contact is created.
automatically do this!
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.TriggerInstant
- New Message ReceivedTriggers when a new message is received.TriggerInstant
- New Message SentTriggers when a new message is sent.TriggerInstant
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates the name of an existing contact.ActionScheduled
- Text Request
Sends an SMS message.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + Text Request.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.