How to connect Formstack + SignUpGenius
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and SignUpGenius automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new event occurs in a sign up (Paid Subscribers Only).
Creates a new member in your specified group.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- New EventTriggers when a new event occurs in a sign up (Paid Subscribers Only).TriggerScheduled
- New Group MemberTriggers when a new member is added to a specific group.TriggerScheduled
- New Slot FilledTriggers when a new slot filled on a specific sign up.TriggerScheduled
- Create Group MemberCreates a new member in your specified group.ActionScheduled
Deletes a group member.
Finds an existing member of the specified group.
Find or Create Member
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + SignUpGenius.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.