How to connect Formstack + Ryver
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Ryver automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new form is added.
Create a new chat message.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- New Chat MessageTriggered when a new chat message is sent.Trigger
- New FileTriggered when a new file is attached.Trigger
- New PostTriggered when a new post is created.Trigger
- New TeamTriggered when a new room is created.Trigger
- Create Chat MessageCreate a new chat message.Action
Create a new file.
Creates a new post.
Create a new shared email.
Create a new team.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + Ryver.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.