How to connect Formstack + Passcreator
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Passcreator automatically—no code required.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- Pass ScannedTriggers when a new app scan has been recorded in Passcreator. This will either happen when you use the Passcreator Companion App or when a scan is created using the API.Trigger
- New Wallet Pass CreatedTriggers when a new Wallet pass is created within Passcreator.Trigger
- Pass Marked VoidedTriggers when a pass is marked voided, means the barcode is greyed out and the pass is no longer valid.Trigger
- User Saves Wallet Pass on SmartphoneTriggers when a user saves a pass on his Smartphone and registers for push notifications.Trigger
- User Deletes Wallet Pass From SmartphoneTriggers when a user deletes a Wallet pass from his Smartphone or deactivates Push Notifications.Trigger
Creates a new Wallet pass using the selected Pass-Template.
Deletes a Pass by looking for the given Identifier
Updates an existing Wallet pass using the data provided. If a user has saved the pass on his smartphone he'll see a Push Notification showing the new data.
Allows you to search for an existing pass based on a search string.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack and Passcreator.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.