How to connect Formstack + LLN-Robot
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and LLN-Robot automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new form is added.
Creates a quiz for the learner in the LLN database and emails them a link to their Quiz
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- Quiz Completed - Learner DetailsTriggers when a learner has completed a quiz and returns the learner details and results in JSON format.Trigger
- Quiz Completed - Learner Summary ReportTriggers when a learner has completed a quiz and returns a link to the learner's summary report.Trigger
- Create Learner QuizCreates a quiz for the learner in the LLN database and emails them a link to their QuizAction
- Generate LLN ReportGenerates the LLN Report for the given client and course.Action
- Get CoursesRetrieves the list of courses defined in your LLN Robot deployment.Action
Retrieves all learners, optionally filtered by the date/time last updated, email address or completed flag.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + LLN-Robot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.