How to connect Formstack + LassoCRM
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and LassoCRM automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new form is added.
automatically do this!
Creates a new Registrant on a project.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- New RegistrantTrigger when a new registrant is added.Trigger
- Update and Append to a History ItemUpdates and appends text to an existing history item associated with a registrant.Action
- Create a History ItemCreates a new history item associated with a registrant.Action
- Create RegistrantCreates a new Registrant on a project.Action
- Update or Create RegistrantFind registrant using first name, last name and phone (or email) and update accordingly. When a match CANNOT be found, registrant will be createdAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + LassoCRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.