How to connect Formstack + KonnektiveCRM
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and KonnektiveCRM automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new form is added.
automatically do this!
Create Partial Order
Creates New Leads.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created. NOTE: If QA is active the order must be approved before the sale will trigger.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created.Trigger
- Create Partial OrderCreates New Leads.Action
- Create a Complete Order (With Line Item Support)Creates a complete order with line support.Action
Creates a complete order for a customer.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + KonnektiveCRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Integration How To: Connect Formstack to Salesforce and Automatically Create Leads Use the Zap from the video to create leads in Salesforce from Formstack responses: Video transcript: Copying form responses from the form itself to the app where I manage my leads—Salesforce—can induce a headache. In Salesforce, I could manually...