How to connect Formstack + Image Relay
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Image Relay automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new form is added.
automatically do this!
Creates a new folder.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- File Uploaded to FolderTriggers when an file is uploaded and ready for download from Image Relay.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New User CreatedTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Create FolderCreates a new folder.Action
- Invite UserInvites a user to your Image Relay account.Action
- Image Relay
Transfers file to Image Relay.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + Image Relay.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.