How to connect Formstack + HelpSpot
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and HelpSpot automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new form is added.
automatically do this!
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is created in HelpSpot.TriggerInstant
- SearchTriggers based on a search.TriggerScheduled
- Create a New RequestCreates a new request. Please note that one of the following is required; first name, last name, user id, email, or phone.ActionScheduled
- Update an Existing RequestUpdates a request. Please note that xRequest id is required.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + HelpSpot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.