How to connect Formstack + GoCanvas
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and GoCanvas automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new form is added.
Creates a GoCanvas Dispatch. Make sure Dispatch is enabled for your GoCanvas App.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission is uploaded to GoCanvas for the specified app. You should have a submission to get the dynamic fields.TriggerInstant
- Delete DispatchDeletes an existing Dispatch. You must know the "Description" of the Dispatch you want to delete.ActionScheduled
- Create DispatchCreates a GoCanvas Dispatch. Make sure Dispatch is enabled for your GoCanvas App.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + GoCanvas.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.