How to connect Finmo + Google Calendar
Zapier lets you send info between Finmo and Google Calendar automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Finmo and Google Calendar workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new deal is created by the broker or when a borrower signs up to start a new application.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when the deal is pushed to expert or submitted to a lender.Try ItTriggerInstant
Update Document Request Status
Triggers when there is activity on a document request.Try ItTriggerInstant
When testing, make sure there's at least one event cancelled event in the last 3 hours.
Deal Note Created
Triggers when a new deal note is added in your team.Try ItTriggerInstant
Application Submitted by Borrower
Triggers when a borrower submits the application.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a calendar is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers only on events containing the search term. Note: Search operators such as
ORdo not work here. If you search for more than one word (e.g.
apple banana) we will only find events with both
bananain them, rather than events that contains
How Finmo + Google Calendar Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Finmo and Google Calendar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Calendar Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.