How to connect Eventee + Jotform
Zapier lets you send info between Eventee and Jotform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AttendeeTriggers when an imported or invited attendee joins your event in Eventee.Trigger
- Attendee InvitationTriggers when an attendee is imported or invited to your event in Eventee.Trigger
- Invite AttendeeInvites a new attendee to your event in Eventee.Action
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- Assign FormInvite assignees to complete your formAction
- Assign Prefilled FormInvite assignees to complete your pre-populated formAction
- Create SubmissionGenerate a new submission for your formAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Eventee and Jotform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.