How to connect Doodle + TickTick
Zapier lets you send info between Doodle and TickTick automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Doodle Event BookedTriggers when you or someone else books an event using Doodle.Trigger
- Doodle Event UpdatedTriggers when a booked event is updated (rescheduled).Trigger
- New Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed in TickTick.Trigger
- New Task CreatedTriggers when a new task created in TickTick.Trigger
- New Updated TaskTriggers when an uncompleted task is updated in TickTick.Trigger
- Add TaskAdds a new task to a list.Action
- Add a Task With FileAdd a task to TickTick with an attachmentAction
- Upload FileUpload A File To TickTickAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Doodle and TickTick.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.