How to connect Doodle + Miro
Zapier lets you send info between Doodle and Miro automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Booking Page Event BookedWhen any booking page event gets bookedTrigger
- Booking Page Event UpdatedWhen any booking page event is updated (rescheduled)Trigger
- Doodle Event BookedTriggers when you or someone else books an event using Doodle.Trigger
- Doodle Event UpdatedTriggers when a booked event is updated (rescheduled).Trigger
- 1:1 BookedWhen any 1:1 gets bookedTrigger
- 1:1 UpdatedWhen any 1:1 gets is updated (rescheduled)Trigger
- Specific Booking Page Gets BookedA specific Booking Page, when an event is bookedTrigger
- Specific Booking Page Gets UpdatedA specific Booking Page, when an event is updated (rescheduled).Trigger
A specific 1:1, when an event is booked
A specific 1:1, when an event is updated (rescheduled)
Creates a copy of an existing board.
Creates a new board.
Creates a new card widget on an existing board.
- Step 1: Authenticate Doodle and Miro.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.