How to connect Docupilot + Magento
Zapier lets you send info between Docupilot and Magento automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Provide Download URL Link?
If 'yes', a Download URL with a one hour expiration period will be provided in the response for you to use in a proceeding Action step.
Triggers when Magento gets a new customer.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Sales Order Invoice
Triggers when Magento gets a new sales order invoice (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when Magento gets a new order.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new product is created in Magento.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when Magento gets a new order (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Sales Order Shipment
Triggers when Magento gets a new sales order shipment (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Sales Order Credit Memo
Triggers when Magento gets a new sales order credit memo.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Docupilot + Magento Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Docupilot and Magento.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.