How to connect Datasurf + Asana
Zapier lets you send info between Datasurf and Asana automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a calendar event change.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new order is created or updated.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Required if no project is selected below. May be needed to avoid errors when selecting a Project below.
Required if on the Asana Free plan.
Specify which project to watch for new stories.
Specify which task. If blank, defaults to stories on the project itself only, but NOT all stories on all tasks.
Triggers when there's a new customer.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Code of price list
Insert here the price list code to display price of product, if you don't a price list code you can't retrieve the price. You can get the price list code from your Datasurf account
Workspace / Organization
Specify which workspace/organization.
You may have to select a workspace if you get errors when loading Projects.
How Datasurf + Asana Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Datasurf and Asana.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.