How to connect Confluence Server + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Confluence Server and Formstack automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Page or Blog Post
Triggers when a new page or blog post is created.
automatically do this!
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- New Page or Blog PostTriggers when a new page or blog post is created.Trigger
- Create Page or Blog PostCreates a new page or blog post.Action
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Confluence Server + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Confluence Server
Confluence is where you create, organize and discuss work with your team. This integration connects to server-hosted instances of Confluence. Use the 'Confluence Cloud' app for server-hosted instances.