How to connect Cflow + Wufoo
Zapier lets you send info between Cflow and Wufoo automatically—no code required.
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is created in a workflow.Trigger
- Request Reaches a Process StageTriggers when a new request reaches a process stage in a workflow.Trigger
- Create a Draft RequestCreates a new request in the selected process, populates the fields and saves it as a draft. This also emails the process initiators that a new draft request is waiting to be submitted.Action
- Create a Request and SubmitCreates a new request in the selected process, populates the fields and submits it for processing. All field validations and rules are evaluated and the request may move to next stage based on the rule conditions. Also triggers the necessary email notifications.Action
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
Triggers when someone fills out your form.
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.
Find a form submission by a field and its value.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cflow and Wufoo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.