How to connect CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and Formstack automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new form is added.
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Parse Job DescriptionConvert job description to normalized fields like job title, skills required, skills preferred, interview details, employer details.ActionScheduled
- Parse Resume BasicConvert resume to basic fields: name, email, phone, address, current employer, current job profile, skill keywords etc.ActionScheduled
- Parse Resume StandardConvert resume to basic fields plus employment and education data sets.ActionScheduled
- Parse Resume DetailedConvert resume to all possible fields.ActionScheduled
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.