How to connect BookingLive + Google Calendar
Zapier lets you send info between BookingLive and Google Calendar automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a booking is cancelled.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new event attendee is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new event is booked.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new plugin is available for your BookingLive app.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new booking has been made.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new customer is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you create a new bookable item (event) in your BookingLive app.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new transaction is completed.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate BookingLive and Google Calendar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.