How to connect Bonsai + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Bonsai and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Contract SignedTriggers when a contract is signed by your contact (client or contractor).Trigger
- Contract ViewedTriggers when a contract is viewed.Trigger
- Invoice PaidTriggers when an invoice is paid.Trigger
- Invoice ViewedTriggers when an invoice is viewed by the client.Trigger
- Proposal AcceptedTriggers when a proposal is accepted by the client.Trigger
- Proposal ViewedTriggers when a proposal is viewed by the client.Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
Triggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bonsai and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.