How to connect Aha! + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Aha! and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ActivityTriggers when there is new activity.Trigger
- New FeatureTriggers when a feature is sent to Zapier by a user in Aha!Trigger
- Create FeatureCreates a new feature for a release.Action
- Create IdeaCreates a new idea.Action
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Google Forms
Finds or creates a specific lookup row.
- Step 1: Authenticate Aha! and Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Forms Tutorials
Aha! Roadmaps is the complete product management suite - set strategy, capture ideas, score features, and share visual plans. It includes Aha! Ideas Essentials for crowdsourcing feedback. More than 5,000 companies trust our cloud-based software to build lovable products and be happy doing it.