How to connect Aha! + Freshservice
Zapier lets you send info between Aha! and Freshservice automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ActivityTriggers when there is new activity.Trigger
- New FeatureTriggers when a feature is sent to Zapier by a user in Aha!Trigger
- Create FeatureCreates a new feature for a release.Action
- Create IdeaCreates a new idea.Action
- New TicketTriggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshservice.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new User is created.Trigger
- Update TicketTriggers when a Ticket is updated.Trigger
- Update UserTriggers when a user is updated.Trigger
Create a ticket in Freshservice for your domain.
Allows you to create a Requester in Freshservice for your support domain.
- Step 1: Authenticate Aha! and Freshservice.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Aha! Roadmaps is the complete product management suite - set strategy, capture ideas, score features, and share visual plans. It includes Aha! Ideas Essentials for crowdsourcing feedback. More than 5,000 companies trust our cloud-based software to build lovable products and be happy doing it.