How to connect Agent Legend + Wufoo
Zapier lets you send info between Agent Legend and Wufoo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Lead Added to CampaignTriggers when a lead is added to a campaign.Trigger
- Lead RespondedTriggers when a lead responds to one of your campaigns.Trigger
- Add Lead to CampaignAdds a lead to a campaign.Action
- Stop CampaignStops a campaign for the specified lead.Action
- Find LeadFind an existing lead by email address or phone number.Action
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).
Triggers when someone fills out your form.
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.
Find a form submission by a field and its value.
- Step 1: Authenticate Agent Legend and Wufoo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.