How to connect Aero Workflow + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Aero Workflow and Formstack automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Get Company NamesTrigger for Company dynamic dropdown.Trigger
- Create AppointmentCreates a new Aero Appointment.Action
- Create CompanyCreates a new company.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create Email AeroCreates a new Aero Email.Action
- Create Note AeroCreates a new Aero Other.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new Aero Task.Action
- Create Vault EntryCreates a new Vault Entry for specific company.Action
- Aero Workflow
Finds an existing company.
Triggers when a new form is added.
Triggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Step 1: Authenticate Aero Workflow and Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.