How to connect Act-On + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Act-On and Formstack automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Automated Program External Call
Triggers when an automated program sends out external API data.
automatically do this!
Add Contact to List
Adds a contact to a specific list.
Our most popular Zap!
- New Automated Program External CallTriggers when an automated program sends out external API data.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdds a contact to a specific list.Action
- Create Form SubmissionCreates a new form submission.Action
- Update or Create Contact (By Email Address)Updates an existing contact or creates one if not found in a target list. A contact is identified by their email address.Action
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Act-On + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.