How to connect Withfriends + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Withfriends and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Expired MembershipTriggers when a membership expiresTrigger
- New AttendeeTriggers when someone makes an RSVP for or purchases a ticket for an event, or when you add a guest to your guest list for an event.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when someone makes any purchase at your business, either on Withfriends directly or through an integration you've connected, or they click follow on your page.Trigger
- New Public TestimonialTriggers when someone leaves a testimonial that you can share in public.Trigger
- New SupporterTriggers when someone becomes a member, donates, or pays extra on a suggested donation ticket.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Withfriends and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.