How to connect WinSMS + Jotform
Zapier lets you send info between WinSMS and Jotform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ReplyTriggers when a new SMS is received. Unicode or emoji characters in replies may not appear as is in the response.Trigger
- Send SMSSends an SMS message to the specified recipient(s).Action
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- Assign FormInvite assignees to complete your formAction
- Assign Prefilled FormInvite assignees to complete your pre-populated formAction
- Create SubmissionGenerate a new submission for your formAction
- Step 1: Authenticate WinSMS and Jotform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.