How to connect Webhooks by Zapier + Ziwo
Zapier lets you send info between Webhooks by Zapier and Ziwo automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Retrieve PollPoll a URL and look for new entries.Trigger
- Catch Raw HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.Trigger
- Catch HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.Trigger
- Custom RequestFire off a custom request by providing raw details. Very flexible but unforgiving.Action
- GETFire off a single GET request with optional querystrings.Action
- POSTFire off a single POST request as a form or JSON.Action
- PUTFire off a single PUT request as a form or JSON.Action
- Admin - Call a Number Into IVRCalls a phone number into an IVRAction
Triggers a call to the Queue and link to the target customer number
Call a phone number and deliver a TTS message
Call a number using the logged in agent. Outputs true When call is generated, false if agent is offline. Requires agent account
Calls a number using the an agent id. Requires Admin login.
- Step 1: Authenticate Webhooks by Zapier and Ziwo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.