WaiverForever Help & Support
What WaiverForever Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Waiver Signed - Triggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.
- None yet!
- Create Tracking Waiver Request - Create a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.
How to Get Started with WaiverForever on Zapier
When you start creating a WaiverForever Zap, you will be asked to connect your WaiverForever account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your WaiverForever API key.
To locate your API Key in your WaiverForever account, please follow these steps:
- Log into our web console (https://app.waiverforever.com/).
- Click "Account Settings" from the Top Right Menu (https://app.waiverforever.com/settings/integrations).
- Choose "Integrations".
- Click "Generate New Application Key" under "Manage Your API Applications".
- Copy the generate API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your WaiverForever account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with WaiverForever
Common Problems with WaiverForever on Zapier
Does WaiverForever have a help page for Zapier already?#
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message