How to connect WaiverForever + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverForever and Calendly automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Create a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.
Do Even More with WaiverForever + Calendly
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their WaiverForever + Calendly workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Email by Zapier to their workflows
- New Waiver SignedTriggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.Trigger
- Create Tracking Waiver RequestCreate a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.Action
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverForever + Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.